Skip to main content

The Dangers of Making Assumptions


Thoughts can be deceiving!!!!!!

One thing I've learned from experience is to never ASSUME.
To assume someone knows what to do/say
To assume someone knows exactly what I’m thinking or how I’m feeling.
To assume what I think about someone or something is correct.
To assume people will treat me how I want to be treated without demanding it.
Assumptions are not Communication and can be misleading. An assumption is a vague vision of what's on the other person's mind.
Assumptions are not facts, never start a fight, relationship, or business based on assumption. By communicating we understand each other.
Most relationship end due to lack of communication- they assume their partner should know what’s on their mind even before they say the word and if their partner can’t do that it becomes “he/her doesn’t know me well”
Like you, everyone is sorting out a lot of things. They aren’t saying a lot because they don’t want to be an additional burden to you.
If you’re mad people aren’t seeing through you, don’t you think the feeling should be mutual?
You are not a show glass- express your feelings never ASSUME.

With ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Women Hate Working With Other Women

One of the reasons most Women hate working with women colleagues/ superiority is the fact that they can’t get away with being unproductive. An Istock Image by Fizkes A male superior might overlook some behaviors but a female superior won’t especially if the behavior is constant  When a male colleague complains about a female colleague, a male superior is likely to blame the man for fighting a woman and will remind the man that women are weak and they are stronger and ought to help them. So men rarely complain and they would finish any pending task of the woman to avoid talks from superiors  When a female complains about another female, male superiors will have to find a solution without placing the blame on anyone even if he tries to advise the oldest employee to be the bigger person- he knows he has to get to a 50-50 conclusion.  Now imagine a female reporting to a female superior. So most women would rather love to work with men that they can easily dump their tasks on than work wi

A Poetic Formal Letter to MEMAC Ogilvy

Listening to Rory Sutherland (vice-chairman of the Ogilvy) sparked an infinite interest in marketing in a young writer/social media marketer who’s fantasizing about both of us getting married and building a home together. I am thrilled to say I want to be a part of you (an unpaid internship) position at MEMAC Ogilvy Dubai , United Arab Emirates.  I am passionate about the new meaning of marketing, making marketing Psychological rather than logical. I would love to channel my skills as a writer and Marketing Intern. I'm not going to presume that you don't give a damn about the other ladies I've been with. So, while in Nigeria, I was in a relationship with a Tech company ( JD Lab ) as a writer and social media marketer. I don't typically do this, however, I became intimate with another lady (TEDxMinna) as a writer and social media Team Leader. I swear it wasn't long. I was in charge of managing the social media profiles and producing material for them. These women an

The Date ll

  Both, I don’t need the cold room approach either do I need a man that can’t surprise me I winked.  (He smiled), that’s cool continue my lady.   (I continued) He has to treat me like a queen  Make me coffee every morning and night Be faithful - never cheat or lie to m... (His laugher interrupted)) Him: You mean God or a broke guy right? ( he continued laughing), I stared at him like an African mom ready to spank her child, but he didn’t understand the look else he would have never said what he said next.  I'm sorry to hurt you, but you should be old enough to know no guy is faithful to one lady. And never lie to you, that’s God stuff, make you coffee twice every day that's a jobless man’s job. I'm a guy, l know best and l speak for all men. It's our nature to cheat. And one more thing (l cut in), l hate when I'm interrupted by men who talks without control. Yeah, I hate women that talk a lot too…  At this point, I knew I'm never gonna do this again like he didn